nakilala ko muna siya via ym. from ym, mas nakilala ko siya when i got to meet her in school. mabait naman. walang ere, simpleng tao. eto yung text conversation last march 27... 1 year already has passed. hmmm.... ewan... i am so just plain frustrated with what is happening to me. nawiwindang na. Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not use things that someone else has already used. i went to ortigas park to see a lovely lass named sitti perform. napakabait niya. as in. she made my night. seeing her perform e natunaw ako. grabe. she's so lovely. the start of the work week went well... got to meet the new DA's today. hope they get to stay longer. i managed to do a lot of things the past few days. although hindi perfect.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
this is the story of a girl
as time went by, mas nakilala niya ako, amidst the legend, the myth, and the reputation. she understood it, and saw past through it.
i found her fascinating, interesting, intriguing. she has a golden heart. napakabait niya sa mga taong pinapahalagahan niya.
then, it struck.
was not long until the text conversation happened. it hurt me deeply. she was hurt also, but she felt it had to be done.
i just want to say that she was a blessing to me. isa kang hulog ng langit.
the text conversation.. and an offline message...
1. No need to know… Can't you see; stop it, ok… Wag kang magpakamanhid..
2. Let's settle everything… Siguro it's time to put a closure between the two of us…
3. I don't have to say the reason… Alam ko na alam mo kung bakit… Di ka naman siguro manhid…
4. You must have done that earlier… But I think it's not enough… Let's end everything and put a closure to all…
5. Look, face the reality and accept it. It will set you free. Let's up end up everything, and try to understand…
6. So, naiintindihan mo naman siguro, di ba? All I want to do is a closure… That's it… And please stay away from me…
7. Buti naman naiintindihan mo… After this conversation, siguro mas maganda kung if we will end up also our communication… it’s a closure for all, as I've said…
8. why pa? And that's not closure…
9. Nakakaintindi ka pa ba ng close? As in close, no need to open again… Siguro naman alam mo yun.
10. You're making things more complicated… Huwag mong isipin na dahil ayaw ko sa iyo, but the fact na lumampas ka na sa boundary…
11. Let's stop it, ok? Nasabi ko na ang gusto kong sabihin. And that would be final… Hindi ko kailangan ng sagot mo if papayag ka o hindi… Sorry, just have to say goodbye… Let's end up this mess… And don't try to text or call me again…
from her ym kanina...
i thought ipapahiram mo lang sakin yung cd na sinasabi mo. anyways, salamat po. err-- nabasa ko rin yung blog mo. sorry kung umabot na sa ganito. i'll treasure the friendship i had with you. kaya lang mukhang hindi na makakabuti sating dalawa na ipagpatuloy yun. i'm sorry. burden na lang ako sa inyo, so mas mabuti kung iwasan nyo na rin ako. ayoko pong maging dahilan pa ng sama ng loob nyo o ng kahit anong conflict between you at ng kahit na sinong Gabayano. Salamat po ulit and God bless..
god bless... you haven't been a burden lately, you have been a blessing to me... may you remain to be happy. all i want for you is to remain happy, because i care about you so much
Sunday, May 28, 2006
has anything changed? dunno. things haven't been the same. i guess things are not what they are back then.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
the fraying rope
Sunday, May 21, 2006
tagged from clarissa martin
1. A footlong. sarap e. i can even i whole one without drinking water.
2. RX 93.1. good sounds, excellent dj's. award-winning. nuff said.
3. Bossa Nova. gandang pakinggan. makes me want to delve deeper into its musical realm.
4. Walking. triggers the reflective mode in me.
5. the television. watching soothing shows, hindi yung gore-fest or something like that.
6. working on an error free, clean audit. less stress.
7. getting cute text messages.
8. surfing the internet, visiting the different websites that pique your interest.
9. conversing with interesting people.
10. being with people who care, respect, and love you fully and truly.
tagging the following people.
1. joyce guerrero
2. gelli victor
3. jayne bautista
4. jelline sanchez
5. inez cortez
6. marian iban
7. randy caponga
8. marc ericson santos
9. lilac caspe
10. ayee macaraig
the sitti experience
the following night, punta ako sa isang grand eyeball ng mga fans ni sitti. tawag sa kanila SITTI-zens!
i got to party and have a good time. so much, i got home at 4am. grabe, no?
please buy the album. Cafe Bossa. 290 pesos lang. worth every penny.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
new faces... new races...
tomorrow, we will celebrate the DA's 1st yr in Nucomm-Manila. aside from the luncheon, there will be a pictorial to commemorate the occasion. as for me, ang iniisip ko?
si Juris @ Chin. I love MYMP! :)
Sunday, May 14, 2006
multiplicity of thoughts
mukha raw ako kuripot, pero ang point ko is that i think of money as an investment, as something na pag ibinigay ko sa iyo, i see that you're using it wisely.
i have been criticized for that lately, esp with reference to certain relatives.
work has been ok. however, i was late "on record" for the 1st time in ages last friday. frustrating. people-wise... i am seeing myself as the so-called outcast of the psychos called the DA's. ewan ko ba, i have an innate ability to irritate people. good thing the other people are somewhat comfortable with me.
gimmicks? well, i went to the michaelanglo album launch, then i visited RX. i love the dj's so much.
speaking of gimmicks, last friday i went (alone, as always) to the NOKIA Soundtrip. the artists rocked the PICC (and my eardrums). i was below the stage area, spitting distance from the artists. (in order: Francis M, Rivermaya, Pinikpikan, Nina, Kitchie Nadal, Bamboo) the sounds were really awesome and great.
i would like to take this opportunity to tell something.
PLEASE DO NOT BOW TO THE DEMANDS OF THE CLOSE_MINDED PEOPLE WITH REGARDS TO THE "DA VINCI CODE", ESP WITH THE MOVIE'S IMPENDING RELEASE HERE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MOVIE, DON'T WATCH IT. BUT DON'T DEPRIVE OTHERS THEIR RIGHT TO WATCH IT.
Good luck to the LA Clippers!
Saturday, May 06, 2006
connecting sa friendster.
There is a real freedom in letting go, so why don't you give it a whirl today? You've been motivated by good things, but your ideas and input are falling on deaf ears. Save your energy for someone who really wants to hear what you have to say -- and accept the fact that some people have to walk their own path in their own way. You've done as much as you can for now. Set yourself free from the obligations and responsibilities you've been imposing on yourself.
interesting things from the friendster horoscopes i have gotten.
nakilala ko muna siya via ym. from ym, mas nakilala ko siya when i got to meet her in school. mabait naman. walang ere, simpleng tao.
eto yung text conversation last march 27...
1 year already has passed. hmmm....
ewan... i am so just plain frustrated with what is happening to me. nawiwindang na.
Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not use things that someone else has already used.
i went to ortigas park to see a lovely lass named sitti perform. napakabait niya. as in. she made my night. seeing her perform e natunaw ako. grabe. she's so lovely.
the start of the work week went well... got to meet the new DA's today. hope they get to stay longer.
i managed to do a lot of things the past few days. although hindi perfect.