Thursday, December 27, 2007
The Letter that made my day then....
I just wanted to bring everyone up to speed with some of the current and future changes happening in the QA department.
Moving into 2008, some great opportunities have opened up, as well as paved the way for more doors to open in the future. This is an exciting time for QA and we keep gaining momentum. Please take a moment to review the changes below.
- We are pleased to announce the appointment of Cyril Constantino to the newly created role of QAA Lead. The primary function of this role is to ensure consistency of delivery and adherence to process at the Analyst level.Cyril's outstanding work ethic, quality or work, and respect of the NuComm values will make him an idea candidate for this role.
- Amiee Baltazar, formally QAS for QWest revenue and Noel Garrovillas, moving from QAA on QWest revenue will be moving into their new roles as QAA for QWest internal. Both have done fantastic work for QWest revenue and we know they will be a great addition to the internal team in helping Bryan.
- Fatima Becina will be joining the QAA team in the role of CSAT Analyst. Throughout time as a QAA with Comcast, Fatima has shown her outstanding skills to review and report data consistently, and these skills will help her shine her new role.
- Rowena Evangelista is making the move from QAS for the Comcast to become the CSAT Analyst for Comcast. In her short time with QA, Rowena exceeded all expectations along with maintaining a positive attitude and ambition to improve further. Rowena's drive and ability to analyze a customer's true feelings will help pave the way to improve Comcast CSAT score.
- Alison Andrea Liad will also be joining the QAA team for core. While working as a QAS for Comcast, and more recent work on Comcast focus project, Alison has shown her ability to be flexible and do what is needed to provide client services and operations with valuable feedback. Alison's hard work and ability to learn is will help the QA department drive improvement with the agents and operations.
- Leopoldo Amistoso will be moving joining the Comcast QAA team to continue in his current capacity in reviewing QA and Operations CQE frameworks, as well and assisting with additional analytical responsibilities With Leo's new role, he will continue to help QA gain momentum by ensuring QA and Operations are calibrated and giving valuable feedback to drive improvement.
- JP Manahan will be moving from QAS for Nissan to work along side Aaron as the new QTA. JP has proven himself to be very process driven while maximizing efficiency and effectiveness. With these skills, JP will excel in his new position.
Please join us in congratulating Cyril, Amiee, Fatima, Alison, Leo, and JP. Their dedication to NuComm values and continuous improvement has earned them these amazing opportunities. Through QA's continued success, there is no stopping the opportunities that are coming in the future.
Joe Ferguson and Jim Brown.
Written by the Ninja @ 11:39 PM